The thermohydrometer BZ15C is recommended for any vintage car owner who wants to protect his classic car in the garage from the effects of too humid or too dry air. Because if the humidity is too high, there is a risk a massive corrosion of the steel sheet of every classic car – if it is too low, leather and plastics are brittle and porous.
Thanks to its special scale design with a climate-related color indication, the mechanical hygrometer allows precise orientation over the humidity and room temperature in the garage. At first glance it can be seen whether the humidity is actually in the ‘green area’. Because with a quick and clear readability of the air humidity, the most important precaution against a loss in value of the classic car has already been made.
- Measuring range air temperature: 0 ° C to +40 ° C
- Air temperature resolution: 2 ° C
- Accuracy air temperature: ± 2 ° C
- Relative Humidity Range: 0% r.F. up to 100% r.F.
- Relative Humidity Resolution: 1% r.F.
- Accuracy relative humidity: max. ± 3% r.F.
- Ambient conditions Operation: -10 ° C to + 50 ° C
- Operation approx. – max. rel. Moisture (non-condensing): 100% r.F.
- Ambient conditions Bearings: -10 ° C to +50 ° C
- Storage – max. rel. Moisture (non-condensing): 100% r.F.
- Functions: Measurement of relative humidity and air temperature
- Dimensions: 103 mm
- Weight: 155 g