The B 250 – an all-electronically controlled humidifier with air filter and adjustable air discharge direction – works according to the cold evaporation principle: Air is sucked in via a filter, then cleaned and led through a wet, rotating filter disc. Here it absorbs the required humidity which is then again emitted to the room air equally and without precipitation.
The current relative humidity is displayed via an electronic sensor: Simply save the desired humidity value in the device; the B 250 independently assumes control.
- Air flow rate max.: 500 m³/h
- Supply voltage: 230 V/50 Hz
- Power input: 0.050 kW
- Evaporation performance approx.: 28.8 l / 24 h (at 23 °C / 24 % RH.)
- Fan stages: 2
- Suitable for room sizes up to: approx. 450 m³
- Rel. humidity control: internal humidistat
- Water tank capacity: 25 liters
- Air filter: integrated
- Recommended accessories: Livet, Ecosan Stick 10