With about 900 kilogrammes of dehumidification performance per day and a nominal air volume of 6,600 cubic metres of dry air per hour at a static pressure of 400 Pa the TTR 6600 is optimally prepared even for a high dry air demand in cold surroundings and with low dew points. Best prerequisites e.g. for permanent dry keeping, gas dehumidification or the production of dry air in the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industry as well as in the sector of mechanical engineering, but also to protect machines, inventory and buildings from corrosion, condensation and mould formation, for example in water processing facilities or electrical control centres.
The TTR 6600’s robust, galvanized and painted steel housing with corrosion protection withstands even the harshest of environmental conditions and therefore renders it an ideal solution for dry keeping, gas dehumidification or the production of dry air in the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industry as well as in the sector of mechanical engineering, but also to reduce the formation of ice and frost in deep-freeze zones or to protect stored goods that are susceptible to moisture.
- Pre-dehumidification of conveying air for maintaining the pourability and flowability of hygroscopic products in storage, transport and dosing systems
- Process air dehumidification for gas turbines and humidity regulation in gas distribution stations
- Frost protection in freezing tunnels and cold stores
- Dehumidifying or drying process air in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry, in the electronics and semiconductor industry or in the food industry
- Preventing the formation of condensate, material changes or granules from going lumpy during plastics processing
- Process air drying and dehumidification of systems in the steel industry
- Dry keeping of air and dew point control in cold stores
- Dry keeping of air in water processing facilities and pump stations
- Climate conditioning in ammunition depots or military equipment depots
- Dehumidification and dew point control in cleanrooms and drying rooms
- Climate conditioning in dry air storage facilities or timber stores