Be it to prevent corrosion damage resulting from condensate, to ensure the best possible manufacturing quality of stored goods susceptible to moisture, to keep cooling zones free of ice or to accelerate drying processes as well as for the establishment of a climate-optimized production environment – the continuous provision of large dry air volumes even at very low dew points makes the constantly controllable TTR 5200 an ideal dehumidification solution for many industrial applications.
The TTR 5200’s robust, galvanized and painted steel housing with corrosion protection withstands even the harshest of environmental conditions and therefore renders it an ideal solution for dry keeping, gas dehumidification or the production of dry air in the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industry as well as in the sector of mechanical engineering, but also to reduce the formation of ice and frost in deep-freeze zones or to protect stored goods that are susceptible to moisture.
Owing to its high dehumidification performance during continuous operation – even at low dew points – the industrial desiccant dehumidifier TTR 5200 is suited for manifold fields of application:
- Pre-dehumidification of conveying air for maintaining the pourability and flowability of hygroscopic products in storage, transport and dosing systems
- Process air dehumidification for gas turbines and humidity regulation in gas distribution stations
- Frost protection in freezing tunnels and cold stores
- Dehumidifying or drying process air in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry, in the electronics and semiconductor industry or in the food industry
- Preventing the formation of condensate, material changes or granules from going lumpy during plastics processing
- Process air drying and dehumidification of systems in the steel industry
- Dry keeping of air and dew point control in cold stores
- Dry keeping of air in water processing facilities and pump stations
- Climate conditioning in ammunition depots or military equipment depots
- Dehumidification and dew point control in cleanrooms and drying rooms
- Climate conditioning in dry air storage facilities or timber stores