The maintenance-friendly desiccant dehumidifier TTR 1400 not only guarantees high dehumidification levels even at very low dew points – with its stainless steel housing and an electrical control box in IP53 design, the corrosion-resistant TTR 1400 even withstands adverse operational environments and is therefore ideally suited for a variety of dry keeping tasks or the production of dry air in the chemical, pharmaceutical and Food industry as well as in the sector of mechanical engineering, but also to protect machines, inventory and buildings from corrosion, condensation and mould formation, for example in water processing facilities or electrical control centers.
- Robust and maintenance-friendly stainless steel housing
- Rotor rotation control (rotor and drive)
- Duoventic control respectively for process air and regeneration air fans
- Overtemperature protection system with restart lock (regeneration air)
- Operating temperature management (regeneration air)
- G4 air filters in Z-line design with electronic monitoring and collective warning light
- External on/off terminals and hygrostat terminals
- Potential-free contacts for operation, fault and filter
- Configurable air direction reversal
Furthermore, the TTR 1400 numerous equipment options can moreover be equipped precisely to meet your individual needs.