With more than 1,000 kg of dehumidification performance per day the industrial desiccant dehumidifier is ideally suited for various dehumidification tasks in industrial, haulage or utility companies, for instance to secure products and production, for the value retention of machines, inventory and buildings through constant protection against corrosion, condensation or mould formation.
The TTR 8200’s robust, galvanized and painted steel housing with corrosion protection withstands even the harshest of environmental conditions and therefore renders it an ideal solution for dry keeping, gas dehumidification or the production of dry air in the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industry as well as in the sector of mechanical engineering, but also to reduce the formation of ice and frost in deep-freeze zones or to protect stored goods that are susceptible to moisture.
Owing to its high dehumidification performance during continuous operation – even at low dew points – the industrial desiccant dehumidifier TTR 10000 is suited for manifold fields of application:
- Pre-dehumidification of conveying air for maintaining the pourability and flowability of hygroscopic products in storage, transport and dosing systems
- Process air dehumidification for gas turbines and humidity regulation in gas distribution stations
- Frost protection in freezing tunnels and cold stores
- Dehumidifying or drying process air in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry, in the electronics and semiconductor industry or in the food industry
- Preventing the formation of condensate, material changes or granules from going lumpy during plastics processing
- Process air drying and dehumidification of systems in the steel industry
- Dry keeping of air and dew point control in cold stores
- Dry keeping of air in water processing facilities and pump stations
- Climate conditioning in ammunition depots or military equipment depots
- Dehumidification and dew point control in cleanrooms and drying rooms
- Climate conditioning in dry air storage facilities or timber stores