The TTR 200 is an extremely compact and lightweight quality dehumidifier for keeping room air continuously dry or for drying during water damage restoration.
All TTR 200 are equipped with the advanced electronic Monoventic air volume regulation which allows stepless, demand-oriented regulation of the required dry air volume. Dehumidification performance and thus power consumption as well as noise emission of the TTR 200 can therefore be defined as required at any time. Even the standard model has an integrated DIN socket for remote switching to control the TTR 200 by means of an optional hygrostat, time clock or other external switching devices with matching DIN plug.
Moreover, the wide range of TTR system accessories to connect hose or pipe connections to the regeneration air inlet on the TTR 200 or use different Z-line filters of different filter classes for the dehumidifier for separate air supply allows flexible use.
- Operating range: 0 to 100% r.H. / -15 °C to +35 °C
- Dehumidification performance: ca. 0.35 kg/h
- Air flow rate: 40 – 120m³/h
- Nominal air volume/ext. pressure: 80m³/h / 50 Pa
- Regeneration air/ext. pressure: 15m³/h / 30 Pa
- Dry air connection: ø 80 mm
- Moist air connection: ø 38/50 mm
- Electrical connection: 230V – 50/60 Hz – ca. 0.45 kW
- Dimensions: ca. 305 x 260 x 285 mm
- Weight: ca. 9 kg