Due to the very good dehumidification performance even at low dew points, the TTR 300 quality dehumidifier is a dryer for flexible use for humidity regulation in production areas and storerooms as well as for protection against corrosion and condensation in humidity-sensitive environments and facilities.
The advanced electronic Monoventic air volume regulation of the TTR 300 allows infinite, demand-oriented regulation of the required dry air volume. Dehumidification performance and thus power consumption as well as noise emission of the TTR 300 can therefore be defined as required at any time, e.g. for smaller rooms or applications for which only small volumes of air are required.
The TTR 300 is also the perfect solution to be installed in intermediate ceilings. Due to the wide range of TTR system accessories, hose or pipe connections can be connected to the regeneration air inlet on the TTR 300 or different Z-line filters of different filter classes can be used for the dehumidifier for separate air supply.
- Operating range: 0 to 100% r.H. / -15 °C to +35 °C
- Dehumidification performance: ca. 0,7 kg/h
- Air flow rate: 80 – 280m³/h
- Nominal air volume/ext. pressure: 200m³/h / 50 Pa
- Regeneration air/ext. pressure: 30m³/h / 30 Pa
- Dry air connection: ø 100 mm
- Moist air connection: ø 50 mm
- Electrical connection: 230V – 50/60 Hz – ca. 0.9 kW
- Dimensions: ca. 355 x 310 x 355 mm
- Weight: ca. 12 kg